And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you’re in starts playing different tunes
I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Here’s what is going on around the web for 1-30-2014:
- Did anybody else think that TAYLOR SWIFT’S reverse headbang at the Grammy’s was slightly out of place? I guess I wasn’t the only one… a certified genius put this little gem of a video together (Geekologie)
- For your daily dose of Bieber-tardation, the almighty Biebs turned himself in to the authorities over an alleged assault on a limo driver. The bigger question at play here is what grown man in his right mind would admit to being assaulted by Justin Bieber??? Turn in your man card, dude… you’ve had enough. (Hollywood Life)
- MOTLEY CRUE signed a contract that this is their last and final tour. Now all kidding aside, does anybody still listen to Motley Crue?!? Mick Mars looks like he can hardly stand up let alone play a guitar in rhythm. Remember guys, Geritol stains are difficult to get out of leather pants. (Inquisitr)
- Twins? Anybody? No, not the Minnesota Twins or even sexy naked twins, these are the twins from The Shining who made a rare public appearance at the British Film Institute. Fun fact of the day, on grew up to be a microbiologist! (Too Fab)
- Did you take a look at the leaked photos of Michael Bay’s new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie? Paramount doesn’t want you to evidenced by how quickly their takedown notices are flying. I suggest sneaking a peek while it’s still up. Question–Why is Megan Fox wearing Leonardo’s facemask? Wait, that’s Leonardo? I couldn’t tell the difference since one is green, scaley and fake looking and the other is a mutant turtle. Zing! (Comics Alliance)
Hot chick of the day: Olga Kurylenko from MAGIC CITY and QUANTUM OF SOLACE (Heavy)