So much to do, so much to see
So what’s wrong with taking the back streets?
You’ll never know if you don’t go
You’ll never shine if you don’t glow
Hey, now, you’re an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you’re a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold only shooting stars break the mold
So it’s Monday and we are almost done with June. Where does the time go. While you contemplate the poor choices you’ve made that have you reading our blog, check out what’s going on in people that are better than you lives.
Around The Web For 6-22-15
- It’s apparently big news that Miley Cyrus may be dating a Victoria Secrets model. I gotta think of all the things we’ve learned about Miley over the years, this isn’t really even a top 10 event. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Here’s another one that seems to make sense but that people think is a big deal. According to emails released by Wikileaks, Sony made actors answer questions about whether they had herpes in order to get insurance. (THS)
- Apparently not much happened over the weekend cause now we’ve got Kate Upton attending a Yankees game. (Kayuty)
- I do agree with OMG on this one in that Sofia Vergara looks better without makeup. Somehow she doesn’t seem as loud. (OMG)
- Does anybody buy the innocent girl routine Ariana Grande tries to sell while wearing very little clothing. Still every time I see her she looks like more of a bitch than the last time. (Celeb Jihad)
- Not sure but it looks like Rose McGowan’s outfit is missing something. (DSF)
- Don’t worry, you won’t learn anything from this link of Lindsey Pelas and her friends having a messy bikini BBQ. What I mean is that it really isn’t a link to helpful BBQ hints or about grilling techniques. I guess if you’re curious about how to wipe BBQ off your enormous breasts than maybe you will learn something. (Egotastic)