People smile and tell me I’m the lucky one, and we’ve only just begun. Think I’m gonna have a son. He will be like she and me, as free as a dove, conceived in love. Sun is gonna shine above. Anne Murray
Yes, I’m old. A different section of this song was used by one of our much younger hipster writers who attributed it to Kenny Loggins when in fact it was performed first by Anne Murray. Family Guy did a whole episode on Anne Murray and Seth McFarlane said the inspiration for the episode was that his dad always had on Anne Murray in the car. Again, I’m old.
Around The Web For 4-7-14
- I’m about to admit something that will shock you but I never saw The Goonies. I know, I know. How could I grow up in the 80’s and not see that movie. I just didn’t OK. So news of Goonies 2 the Re-Goonying didn’t have me all that excited. (Rickey)
- Jennifer Aniston on the set of her new movie playing a grieving widow is really nailing that look. Oh, she’s thinking of joining Kabbalah because it will make her look younger. Pretty sure that’s in Kabbalah’s promotional material. (Celeb Bitchy)
- We know you love the stars without makeup so here’s Kate Hudson without makeup and looking really tired. She’s still smoking hot when she looks bad though. Whatever it is she has it. (Celebslam)
- I only put this link in because it contains pics of Peyton List. Who’s that you say. I had her at #3 a while back as a top 20 under 20 young actress that I thought had talent and looks to become a breakout star. (Hollywood Tuna)
- If you ever wanted to see pics of Demi Lovato engaged in foreplay here you go. Fair warning it’s with Wilmer Valderrama so you’ll be thinking about that all day. (D Listed)
- A non-famous friend from high school sent me a link to a funny video. A man and woman are discussing a problem and they guy keeps trying to fix the problem rather than just listening. (Vimeo)
- Hot actress of the day – Majandra Delfino from a pretty bad new show called FWBL.