Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of Kurt Cobain’s suicide. It’s amazing how fast time flies. While you think about what you were doing 20 years ago, get the news from around the web for 4-6-14.
- Think you are a bad cook? You are probably not as bad as these people. (Distractify)
- Fancy yourself a bit of a do-it-yourselfer? Check out what this Swiss family did with their back yard all by themselves. (Reshareworthy)
- If you aren’t a fan of the comic book movie craze, you probably won’t want to read this story about the plans one comic book studio has. (HollywoodReporter)
- Snooki’s 15 minutes of fame were up long ago. I don’t know how she has been allowed so much OT. Apparently if you are spawning future anti-Christs, it’s pretty easy to get pregnant. (E!News)
- This is a list of things that is supposed to make you feel old. What I’m more sad about when I read this list is that it is clearly targeted at people younger than me. If they are supposed to feel old, what am I supposed to feel? Dead? (MeFunnySideUp)
- Next time you are sitting in the doctor’s office waiting 45 minutes after your appointment time, think about how lucky you are that your doctor will not be performing any of these procedures on you that, in the past, were considered the height of brilliant medicine.
- Apparently Isaiah Washington is back on Grey’s Anatomy. The reason he is back might be surprising to you, or, if you follow celebrities at all, it won’t be. (SeriouslyOMG)
- Remember the scene in 40 Year Old Virgin where a very hairy Steve Carrell is getting his chest waxed? I laughed myself silly over that scene when I first saw it. Now there is a similar video out there and this one is for charity. What happens when guys get waxed below the belt to raise awareness for testicular cancer? Hilarity. That’s what happens. (Radass)