– Death Cab for Cutie
Don’t forget to spring forward tonight. Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am. While you contemplate the loss of an hour of sleep, get the news from around the web for 3-8-14.
- Since we are here to educate, here are 12 facts about Daylight Saving Time. (US News)
- If you woke up today and thought to yourself that maybe Kate Gosselin isn’t such a horrible person after all, you should probably read this to remind you how wrong that thought is. (Celebitchy)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s best friend posted on MySpace a story about what it was like to go to the Oscars with her. Two things. First, who cares? Second, MySpace is still around? Huh. You learn something new every day. FYI, if it hasn’t come out yet by the time you are reading this, I would bet that this is a viral marketing scheme by MySpace. (MySpace)
- Katie Holmes is returning to TV on a show that no one will watch. (Just Jared)
- This is just about the closest you can come to dying without actually dying. The girl in the video is either drunk off her ass or incredibly stupid or both because she doesn’t seem to realize how close she was to becoming a red stain in the desert. (TheChive)
- If this is true, I would say that the inventor of this product will probably win a Nobel Prize.
- This week in Victoria’s Secret Model history in Instagram. (CoEd)
- “Let it Go” from Frozen is such an amazing song that there isn’t a single scene from any movie that can’t be made better with it. (FunnyorDie)
- What do you get when the Jehovah’s Witnesses make an anti-masturbation video for deaf people set to 50 Cent’s “In Da Club?” Hilarity. That is what you get. I’m not kidding about what this video is either. (CollegeHumor)
- I think I’m one of the few people who actually like the Les Miserables movie. If you didn’t like that movie, maybe you’ll like this one instead. This is what happens when The Muppets to Les Mis. (Seriously OMG)