Alright, alright, alright. Matthew McConaughey
In case you ever wondered and I am sure you didn’t, Jim Morrison of The Doors is the inspiration for Matthew McConaughey’s alright, alright, alright. Here’s a link to a HuffPo article if you need to know more.
Hard to believe we are setting our clocks ahead Sunday. I know a speak for most Chicagoans when I say I wish we could set our calendars ahead. I guess it’s not that bad, only 2-4 inches of snow today on March 5th.
Around The Web For 3-5-14
- The new cast for Dancing With The Stars is out and it’s a veritable who’s who of who the hell is that. (Pop Bytes)
- I’m not a religious man, but I love this new Pope. It’s been awhile since a powerful religious figure seems to really be about the people without all the hypocrisy. His latest move? He thinks his Summer residence should be open to the public. I hope by the time he’s done, he tells us what’s in the basement of The Vatican. (Telegraph)
- One blogger thinks Olivia Munn has had some work done and posted two pictures to prove it. I don’t know. In one she looks great and in the other she looks great as Xena Warrior Princess. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Holy cow, I normally can’t stand it when a celebrity changes her hair color. Not this time. Check out the stunning Kate Bosworth’s new red hair. (E Online)
- So this is being touted as “the best selfie” ever. Let this be exhibit A that nobody looks good in a selfie. (Seriously OMG)
- Poor Halle Berry. She must be a special kind of crazy. Looks like her third marriage fell apart. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Leonardo DiCaprio is being sued for portraying mountain people as inbred hillbillies. I can’t believe the hillbillies put down the moonshine long enough to file a lawsuit. Who’s representing them, Matlock? Oh it’s the native Americans suing him, never mind. Carry on. (Radar Online)
- Hot actress of the day – Amanda Bearse from Married with Children. I’m in the office writing this segment and reruns of this show are on. I know she’s not “hot” but there was always something about her so here she is in the coveted hot actress of the day segment.
(Fanpix) best pics I could find
(YouTube) you weren’t a child in the 80’s if you don’t click this link