She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes. She can ruin your faith with her casual lies and she only reveals what she wants you to see. She hides like a child but she’s always a woman to me. Billy Joel
We’re a quarter of the way through 2014 already and I’m almost in bikini shape (yeah that image is in your head now Midwest Mark).
It’s the White Sox home opener today so a solid 25% of Chicago cares. The rest of us are waiting until Friday when the Chicago Cubs open their 90+ loss season. Go Cubs Go!
Around The Web For 3-31-14
- Don’t worry I’ll get to the bikinis but this link is to a story about a 14 year old kid who figured out the US Government could save $370 million by changing fonts. What’d you do this morning? I had donuts. This kid saved $370 million, not that we’ll take his advice. (Mashable)
- Are onesies for men a thing now? Here is some guy named Jesse McCartney walking around in one. My stylist tells me this wouldn’t work for me because I have what’s known as a typical Midwestern male body type. (D Listed)
- Cameron Diaz is promoting her new movie The Other Woman by saying that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point. I’m not saying I disagree with you, but can we please get your list for you know research. (Celeb Bitchy)
- In case you were unaware, Danica McKellar owns a pair of yoga shorts, a sports bra, and cowboy boots. It’s certainly a look. (Greep X)
- As promised, a bikini link. It’s none other than Kylie Jenner riding an elephant. I have a law degree and that’s a sentence I never thought I’d type. (Fishwrapper)
- Hot actress of the day – Collette Wolfe from Cougar Town.
(YouTube) clip of Etiquette Nijas