15 there’s still time for you, time to buy and time to lose. 15, there’s never a wish better than this. When you only got a hundred years to live. Five For Fighting
Alright, we’re post Oscars, post Olympics can we finally get back to regular TV programing. The upside is that I’ve been watching Dexter and Scandal on Netflix. Regular TV may have finally jumped the shark at my house since it’s basically been on break since Thanksgiving.
Here’s Around the Web for 3-3-14
- I don’t get the John Travolta flap. So he mispronounced a name. Reading is hard and not really stressed by the Church of Scientology. (Seriously OMG)
- Here’s some Oscar photos at some French website. Unless you speak French you can’t say you’re clicking on this link to read the articles. (Hollywood PDQ)
- This is a classic my eyes are up here photo of Amy Adams at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. (G Celeb)
- Is it me or does Kaley Cuoco have the look of somebody who’s hiding a seriously crazy person underneath just underneath the surface. (Celeb Bitchy)
- I know this statement isn’t going to go over very well, but Christina Hendricks looks like she is slowly morphing into a super villain. Maybe she could be called The Cleavage. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Here’s the smoking hot Malin Akerman at some save the yada yada yada event. If you haven’t seen her new show Trophy Wife, I recommend it. (Popoholic)
- Wow, was that really Liza Minnelli at the Oscars. (D Listed)
- This should be especially funny to Midwest Mike who has been covering the latest installment of The Bachelor. Funny of Die shows us why there can never be a black bachelor. (Funny or Die)
- Hot actress of the day – Jaime Murray from Dexter.