– Red Hot Chili Peppers
Let’s get the news from around the web for 3-28-14.
- This kid got in to Stanford. I can only assume from watching him that he must either be a legacy or his parents donated enough money to build an entire hospital named after him.
- Apparently there is another pretty girl out there with the last name Aniston who isn’t named Jennifer. (Barnorama)
- How I Met Your Mother is mercifully coming to an end very soon. It was once a very good show that just got destroyed by the very things that made it pop, wait for it, ular. Looking back to remember some of the good times of the show, here are the top 25 guest starts that have been on during the run of the show. (Heavy)
- If you were a fan of the movie Inception, you might like this new board game that is based on the movie. I’m not really sure how it works but I’m sure it will cause plenty of fights between you and your family. (HiConsumption)
- This next one just goes to show that no matter how rich and famous some women get, they are still going to be morons when it comes to the men they date. Have you seen who Katy Perry is dating right now? (TheSuperficial)
- I didn’t think it was possible to dislike Gwyneth Paltrow any more than I already did. I’m sure you heard of her “conscious uncoupling” new age nonsense and it just might have been a cover for why she really wanted to uncouple from Chris Martin (other than because he is a woman already). (Celebitchy)
- Before the country hated Miley Cyrus, the country really hated Britney Spears. I don’t understand the hatred for Miley and I didn’t understand the hatred of Britney. I like them both. Britney took a lot of flack over the years for putting on weight. She apparently has taken that weight off and is looking as good as ever. (SeriouslyOMG)
- What did I say about Gwyneth Paltrow earlier? Scratch that. It is possible to hate her even more. (Bohomoth)