Welcome to your life, there’s no turning back. Even while we sleep. We will find you acting on your best behavior. Turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world. Tears For Fears
I’m not ashamed to admit I loved Tears for Fears back in the day. I didn’t like a ton of 80’s music even though it was basically my decade. I couldn’t stand music like Depeche Mode or Stray Cats. Anyway, it’s a new week and it’s only supposed to snow a little bit here in Chicago today.
Around The Web For 3-24-14
- Why does Madonna think we need or want to see her armpit hair. Things that were acceptable in your early 20’s make you look committable in your 50’s. (D Listed)
- So fashionistas are slamming Vogue for putting Kim and Kanye on the cover. I don’t get why people who shop at TJ Maxx care as much about this. Wait, I’m being told those are Maxxinistas and not hipster douche fashionistas. My bad. (IBT Times)
- Admittedly, I don’t know Lacey Chabert but she’s on the cover of Maxim Australia in her underwear. God save the Queen. (G Celeb)
- What’s a desperate celeb with a troubled marriage looking for quick cash to do. No, no, no not sex tape. That’s a last resort. First you try to get a reality show. Enter Tori Spelling. I’ll wait for the sex tape. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Lifetime really understands the issues facing women. Every sorority girl has been faced with money problems at some point in their life. Sorority Surrogate is about one of them who bravely decides to become a surrogate when her evil dad (played by a man) cuts her off. (Seriously OMG)
- We know TV is used to manipulate us, but here’s 9 scientific experiments that used TV shows directly on subjects to change their behavior. (Mental Floss)
- Hot actress of the day – Jud Tylor from That 70’s Show.
(YouTube) clip from That 70’s Show