It’s Friday. You’ve made it to the weekend. Before you start slacking off at work, get the news from around the web for 3-21-14.
- Movies do a lot of things that are stupid but somehow always look cool. Here are 6 things that movies do that are really bad ideas that the movies think are bad ass. (Cracked)
- We did a story about Shailene Woodley the other day. She is quickly becoming the nuttiest Hollywood person around (I don’t call her a star because she’s only on The Secret Life of the American Teenager). Here she is with more of her crazy advice, oh and also, why would she think people would listen to her in the first place? (ThePollVault)
- Twitter is turning 8 years old. For their birthday, they have created a program that let’s people look up the first Tweet of any public account. (TheVerge)
- We always do stories here about the idiocy of most celebrities. Here is one that shows the good side of some of them. These are 20 celebrities who’s kindness can’t be overstated.
- Charlize Theron is gorgeous. She is still able to rock a bikini. (Celebuzz)
- How are your NCAA brackets doing? Here are some celebrity brackets you can compare yourself to. (BleacherReport)
- Jimmy Fallon keeps coming up with skits and bits that go viral. NBC is gambling that he can connect with younger viewers where Jay Leno couldn’t. This video is an example of how he has taken an old song, an old singer, and made something that has gone viral. (BroBible)
- Here are 77 facts that sound like they are huge lies, but are actually true. (BuzzFeed)