Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling. From glen to glen, and down the mountain side. The summer’s gone, and all the roses falling. ‘Tis you, ’tis you must go and I must bide.
It’s St. Patrick’s Day which means the Chicago river is green and a significant portion of the South Side is drunk. I know what you’re thinking. How’s that different from any other day and I don’t know quite frankly.
Around the Web for 3-17-14
- I’ve never been a big fan of tattoos but I’m old. Miley Cyrus has really upped the ante with her last tattoo. (D Listed)
- Honestly I can’t believe Chris Brown is in jail. I was starting to think I missed it when they changed the law making it OK to beat on Rihanna. (Its The Poll Vault)
- Oops a Spears did it again. This time it was 22 year old Jaime Spears marrying her 31 year old boyfriend. Vegas has the odds of this marriage lasting over a year at 5 to 1. (Eonline)
- Something has to be done about Shakira’s new boyfriend. He’s laid down the law and she’s not allowed to dance with guys in her music videos. She better still be allowed to gyrate with women else he has to go. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Which actor awesomely said the following – Yeah, I tried heroin, I never died from it or anything. Really, you never died? I thought maybe Radar Online was getting interviews with ghosts now. (Radar Online)
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day here is what drinking looks like in various countries. (College Humor)
- Make sure you click this link quick before Midwest Mike censors me like he always does. Here’s a link to a parody of the popular First Kiss video. If you are a fan of truly uncomfortable humor, this one is for you. (YouTube)
- Do you realize this is the longest I’ve gone without posting girls in bikinis? As they always say, write about what you know. (Izismile)
- Hot actress of the day – Jaime Chung from Believe.