– The Carpenters
Are you waking up in jail or in a gutter somewhere? Maybe tonight is the night you are going out to pretend to be Irish. The South Side Irish parade is today so if you are downtown, be ready for a boat load of drunken morons. While you contemplate the holiday, get the news from around the web for 3-15-14.
- Even Beluga whales like bag pipe music. Check out what happens when a piper is playing for some whales. (LaughingSquid)
- For most people, the road to success is littered with failure and rejection. Even these famous people received rejection letters early in their careers that didn’t stop them from continue to reach for their goals. (Funsterz)
- If we all get together, we can pool our money and we might be able to make this happen. We just need $1.3 million dollars and we can rent this yacht for a week. (CavemanCircus)
- Funny pictures of dumb stuff that people do at their jobs. (BroMyGod)
- Are you like this when you leave your cell phone at home? Apparently for some people it’s a disaster that they might not be able to recover from. (CollegeHumor)
- We are getting in to spring break season for college kids. That means it’s time for a bunch of young people to go make bad decisions and ruin their lives while trying to get on MTV. If you are one of those people about to head out to Padre Island for an epic time with your bros, check this list of the 10 buddies you do not want to bring with you on spring break.
- For our lady fans, here are pictures of cats doing funny things. (TheChive)
- Here are 4 terrifying myths about adulthood that every kid believes. (Cracked)