– Pink Floyd
We’ve reached another Friday and since St. Patrick’s Day is on a Monday this year, I assume all of you drunks will be going out this weekend to pretend to be Irish. While you think about where you will be waking up tomorrow morning, get the news from around the web for 3-14-14.
- Stuart Scott is one of the most annoying ESPN anchors there has ever been but his fight with cancer is both inspiring and strange. I don’t know if I could do it the way he is. (NYT)
- Some of you might just think that Google is only good for a search engine and for helping the Chinese government censor their internet. That’s not all true. There are so many things you can do with Google. Here are 14 Google tools you might not have known about. (Mashable)
- People who love science love Neil deGrasse Tyson. He’s brilliant and he can speak about complicated subjects in layman’s terms. He is starring currently int he revival of Cosmos, which is awesome, but that isn’t the only time he blew people’s minds. (Dorkly)
- Here are 32 incredible houses that I wouldn’t mind living in as long as I’m not the one having to do the upkeep. (TheChive)
- Here is a product that I both never knew existed and never knew needed to exist. What kind of pretentious hipster ass-clown do you have to be to need this product? (CoolMaterial)
- There was a parody going around the internet last week that showed how awesome Let It Go from the movie Frozen is and that it goes with any movie scene. Apparently it doesn’t actually work well with all movies. (SeriouslyOMG)
- Lindsey Lohan is out there sharing information that might be more than we want to know but I bet you still click on this link to find out what she is sharing. (Dlisted)
- If I ever get to Paris and get to stay at the Seven Hotel, I want to stay in this room.
- Not only does Arnold Schwarzenegger own his own tank, but he likes to film himself running over things with said tank. (ClassyBro)
- Here is a very simple, very addicting game. I don’t know if you’ll thank me for this or hate me for it. (GabrieleCiruli)