I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money. I’ll do what you want me to do. I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money. Any old music will do. Tina Turner
It’s a day that ends in “Y” so it must be snowing here in Chicago. Wait let me look out the window…yep, it’s freaking snowing again. March madness starts next week which means more TV programming interruptions. Man I’m grumpy in my old age.
Around The Web For 3-12-14
- You know what, screw you Elisabeth Moss who said being married to SNL’s Fred Armisen was awful, traumatic, and terrible. Maybe it was but have some class. Was there any reason to carpet bomb the guy after the fact. (Pajiba)
- Being a normal American male (read as overweight) I don’t like skinny guys. I especially hate it when they are pictured kissing bikini clad girlfriend Anne Hathaway and look more feminine and thinner than her. (D Listed)
- So Gwyneth Paltrow was always a mean girl according to former classmates. That’s just shocking. I’m shocked. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Oh good lord there’s a How I Met Your Mother death conspiracy theory that has the mother being dead which is why he’s telling the kids the story. Fair warning to the producers, re-shoot the ending if you need to else I’m coming out there to run you over with my car. It’s already been a death march to the series finale as its been. Don’t be the straw. (Crushable)
- That poor child clearly got his dads looks. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Your parents really limit your career choices when your name is Kea Ho. Good for her making the most of it though. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Nicki Minaj is on vacation so you know what that means. Yep, her going off on the Ukrainian crisis. Kidding, it’s pics of her in a bikini. (Huffington Post)
- Hot actress of the day – Spencer Locke from Cougar Town.