But if you wanna leave, take good care. I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear. But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there. Oh, baby, baby, it’s a wild world. It’s hard to get by just upon a smile. Cat Stevens
We set the clocks ahead this weekend. Haven’t we progressed to a point technology wise that farmers can get some work done in the dark? This whole periodically changing the clocks is a quaint idea whose time has passed.
Around The Web For 3-10-14
- Nothing says class quite like the Kardashians. Here’s a pic of Kholoe Kardashian oozing class in her ripped jean shorts and thigh high boots. Who is the Skeletor looking chick next to her. (D Listed)
- We all know that if you have a question about sex the first place you go is your Grandmother. That has to be why this interviewer felt the need to ask Martha Stewart for sex advice. It’s a good thing. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Congratulations to Jessica Simpson on recently reaching her goal weight. Hopefully this will give her a chance to focus on reaching her goal IQ. Bazinga! (Pop Bytes)
- I’m old and cranky and have no idea what in the heck Sin City is about. Alls I know is that is has Jessica Alba dancing around in a bra. (Popoholic)
- Here’s what it looks like to be out of shape at the gym. I wondered why there was a film crew at the MWTVG gym. (Vid Hunter)
- How about some Arianny Celeste. She’s risen to the top of her field which is being a ring girl FYI. You think there’s a Ring Girl Barbie? (Busted Coverage)
- We focus so much on hot women how about we change it up. Here’s a look at some hot female nerds. OK, not really that big a change-up I guess. (Fish Wrapper)
- Hot actress of the day – Kelly O’Sullivan from Sirens.