Amie what you wanna do? I think I could stay with you, for a while, maybe longer if I do. Pure Prairie League
It’s Chicago so of course it’s snowing today. At least we’re at the half-way point of the week. My favorite shows were on last night including Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Goldbergs. The music choices alone on The Goldberg’s makes it a must watch.
Anyway, here’s what’s going on Around the Web for 2-5-14
- We don’t politicize here at MWTVG that often, but I find conservatives dismay at Coke’s Super Bowl Ad featuring America The Beautiful in languages other than English and having a gay couple in it humorous. You know the native Americans aren’t all up in arms about us not learning their language when we took over. Oh and FYI, the female that wrote the song never married and lived with another woman for 25 years. Things change, deal with it. (I Don’t Like You That Way)
- Yes, Ralph Lauren’s USA Olympic outfit is awful. At least it’s not as bad as what Mexico’s downhill skier is planning to wear. (Hi Consumption)
- I’m not necessarily a huge Selena Gomez fan, but Justin Beiber bragging about taking her virginity is distasteful to say the least. Seriously Selena, what could you have seen in this guy. Oh, you thought you could change him. How’d that work out. (The Superficial)
- For our non-helmet wearers, how about a bunch of fun math facts. Warning to fanboy Jason, there are no celebs in bikinis in this link. (Make Me A Genius)
- It’s early in 2014 but the butterface award goes to LeAnn Rimes in this picture. (D Listed)
- Jay Leno had on funny wedding announcements. The actual couples were on the show. (Seriously OMG)
- White people do the darnedest things. At least that what it looks like in these pictures. (College Humor)
- A former supermodel recently turned 60 and is still smoking hot. (Huffington Post)
- Hot actress of the day – Hayley Orrantia from The Goldbergs. Fun fact, she appeared on the first season of the X Factor and made the top 9.