You know we’re just struttin’ for fun, struttin’ our stuff for everyone. We’re not here to start not trouble. We’re just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.
The fact that today isn’t a holiday is criminal. How hard would it be to move President’s day, which is in 2 freaking weeks, to today. So now we’re all tired after watching an awful game. To add insult to injury, the commercials might have been the worst ever. I did enjoy the doberhauhua commercial though. I don’t like that he’s looking right at us.
Here’s Around The Web for 2-3-14
- I’m just not a big fan of dresses that seem to be missing a part of the dress. Here’s Cate Blanchett at some Australian awards ceremony in a dress I’m just not a big fan of. What color is it by the way, 80’s roller disco. (Celeb Bitchy)
- It’s definitely been cold here in Chicago. It’ also looks cold wherever Hillary Duff had her picture taken. (G Celeb)
- There’s some movie called That Awkward Moment that I have seen a lot of commercials for lately. I have no idea what the movie is about, but here’s a really weird clip of a nude Zac Effron. I still have no idea what the movie is about and now I have this image in my head. (Swoon Worthy)
- I’m on LeVar Burton’s side on this one (that is a sentence I really never thought I’d write). I agree with his tweets about Phillip Seymour Hoffman being found with no pants on and a needle in his arm. (Amy Grindhouse)
- It’s tough to make a connection sometimes so Allison Brie and Jimmy Kimmel read some of Craigslist missed connections together to help those lost souls. (Vid Hunter)
- Hot personality of the day – Lindsay Czarniak from ESPN.