Have mercy, baby on a poor girl like me,
You know I’m falling, falling, falling at your feet,
I’m tingling right from my head to my toes,
So help me, help me, help me make the feeling go.
‘Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there’s not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
If you don’t like Fleetwood Mac you just don’t like America and I can only assume you’re an illegal immigrant that has committed some crime. Don’t worry, the Trump Patrol in on the case and you’ll be out of here soon.
Really, this is the last full work week of the year as next week is Thanksgiving and after that no one really works till after the new year. So let’s keep our noses to the grindstone, but right after you check out some links…
Around The Web For 11-14-16
- Apparently Pitch is so bad, it’s come to guys like Mark Paul Gosselaar posing nearly nude to try and save the show. (D Listed)
- Good lord Ariel Winter, do you need that much attention? Here she is posting a twerking video of her in a bikini. (G Celeb)
- Speaking of a need for attention, what does Reese Witherspoon think we’ll be looking at when she’s out jogging in yoga pants? (Celeb Slam)
- Amy Adams claims that dyeing her hair red got her more roles. I assume the ones playing the devil. (Celeb Bitchy)
- In case red heads are your thing, here’s a bunch of them. (Caveman Circus)
- It’s clear that wherever Bella Hadid is it’s cold. (Taxi Driver)
- I’m really starting to dislike Ariana Grande. Here she is dressed as a school girl, apparently to appeal to the pedophile audience. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Paulina Gretzky is engaged to golfer Dustin Johnson. Let’s just say Paulina really has no body issues. (Every Joe)
- And we’ll end today with a bunch of chicks in bikinis just cause. (Lurk and Perv)