And Harry doesn’t mind if he doesn’t make the scene. He’s got a daytime job he’s doing alright. He can play honky tonk just like anything. Saving it up for Friday night with the Sultans with the Sultans of Swing. Dire Straights
I’m going to mix it up a little in today’s ATW. Normally, I try to limit the links to entertainment or humor related posts as our research suggests most of our readers wear a protective helmet. For our six fans with IQ’s over 100, I threw in some additional links.
Around The Web For 1-29-14
- I know I’m old but in my day celebrities tried to cash in on their fame by opening a restaurant. Justin Beiber wants to open a tattoo parlor with his dad. At least he’s spending time with his family. (Pop Bytes)
- Scarlett Johansson’s Super Bowl add was banned and no it’s not because it was too racy. (Rickey)
- Guess who Sienna Miller had an affair with according to Jude Law. (Celebitchy)
- We’re number 1, we’re number 1. Yes Chicago has the largest unfunded pension liability in the county. Suck it New York, ours is nearly twice yours. (Chicago Tribune)
- You think it’s tough being a woman in the USA try being one in South Korea where an estimated 1 in 5 have had plastic surgery. Getting your nose and eyes done is considered the basics. (Starcasm)
- In bad news for men, the Japanese have developed a True Love Tester Bra that can’t be unhooked unless it senses the woman is in love. They did some testing and the science all checks out. (Huffington Post)
- How about the hottest Maria Sharapova pics of all time. (Ranker)
- Heidi Klum is single again. She recently broke-up with her boyfriend/bodyguard. I’m not up on bodyguard ethics, but are you allowed to date your clients. I’m thinking Clinton would have been all over that angle. (Evil Beet)
- For years rappers have taken good songs and ruined them. It looks like the same treatment is about to be given to the classic About Last Night. (IMDB)
- Hot actress of the day – Diora Baird from 1 episode of Psych. With the President on last night we watched Psych reruns at my house and she was in one of the episodes so we’re counting it.