In honor of those not chosen on The Bachelor:
You were everything, everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it. And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away. All this time you were pretending.
So much for my happy ending. A. Lavigne
Here’s what is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- Attention all dads with children currently or aspiring to work for Disney. In a recent interview, Selena Gomez stated, “Growing up Disney made me crave ‘raunchy’ film products.” I think its the same thing as Billy Joel used to say, “Catholic girls start much too late.” Either way, it would appear that working for Disney is not exactly the best way to keep your daughter off the pole. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Ladies, Chris Brown might be officially single again. He was spotted at a club over the weekend without Rihanna, hitting on anything that moved (no not that kind of hitting). I suspect he just hasn’t met the right girl yet and you could be the one to change him. (Rhymes With Snitch)
- I’m a big fan of Blake Lively. No, I don’t actually watch anything she is in or on, but still think she is pretty attractive. But the outfit she wore to the premier of The Croods is a real head scratcher. (Girls Talking Smack)
- Why not, here are 24 awkward photos of celebrities with Playmates. (Buzz Feed)
- Hot actress of the day – January Jones from Mad Men. (GQ)