Did you write the book of love and do you have faith in God above? If the bible tells you so. D. Mclean
If nothing else, it’s Friday and here’s what is going on around the web today.
- In what is sure to a be a run away smash hit, Michael Lohan has landed his own reality TV show. The title – Celebrity Cheaters. Note to all celebrities, you now need to start keeping track of where Michael Lohan is at all times. If he’s standing next to you at the club, it’s not gonna end well for you. (Reality Tea)
- It’s almost time for Justin Timberlake to host SNL. I’m guessing it will be the highest rated show of the season, maybe ever. In the meantime, go check out some promos JT and KT shot earlier in the week. (Pop Crush)
- MTV’s show Teen Mom must have just been a mess. Jenelle Evans and her husband have had kind of an off and on thing going which looks likes it’s going to be more off now that he was arrested for beating her while she is pregnant. My favorite part of the story is the tweet this clown sent out after his arrest. Ladies, that guy might be single and available, I bet you could change him. (Hollywood Gossip)
- This link is pretty funny. It’s 17 problems only children of the 90’s will understand. All of them are imposed over a picture of James Van Der Beek. Things like, I wanted to get on the internet, but my mom was waiting on a call. It’s kind of in the Hot Tub Time Machine vein (that was a funny movie FYI). (The Chive)
- Bonus post – we have about 2 feet of snow on the ground here in Chicago, so let’s take a look at ridiculously awesome swimming pools. (World’s Biggest)
- Hot actress of the day – Jenna Fisher from The Office (she’s a Midwestern girl from Fort Wayne Indiana). (Joblo)