When it is raining, it is because he is sad. He lives vicariously through himself. The police often question him just because they find him interesting. He is the most interesting man in the world. Dos Equis
Here is what’s going on around the web for Wednesday.
- I wrote yesterday about Zooey Deschanel and her divorce from some singer. Today I’m reading about Kate Hudson’s provocative pictorial in Glamour Magazine. In the article Kate talks about her engagement to Muse front man so and so. Nope, they can’t be with anyone who isn’t famous. What’s the over/under on this relationship. (Too Fab)
- Wow, she is still crazy. Taylor Swift recently commented, “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” This was in reference to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler poking fun at her during the Grammy’s. Hey Taylor, not everyone is going to kiss your ass. Get over it. (Lainey Gossip)
- Another first world problem. Some One Direction guy has had to install a panic room in his house for his girlfriend. It appears there is a serious threat posed by fans breaking into his house and potentially hurting her. You must really want to be famous to risk your life to be with some guy from One Direction. I’m sorry, he’ll still be famous in 16 minutes, my bad. (Pop Crush)
- We’ve all been caught looking at something we were immediately embarrased about. The only difference is this guy collected a bunch of the pictures to permanetly remind the culprit of his offense. (Izismile)
- Hot TV personality of the day – Erin Burnett from CNBC Financial News. (Google)