Hello, my name is NS. A relative recently passed away and left me a large sum of money that I cannot access without your help. Please send me all your information with a $500 payment and I promise I will split it with you. Nigerian Scammer
Those e-mails are so annoying. There is a website dedicated to making fun of those guys. It’s kind of funny. Otherwise, here is what’s going on around the web for 2-28-13.
- Is there nothing duct tape can’t be used for? Now it is being used to solve hate. I know right. Well, actually it’s being used by JWoww as sort of a bra for a photo shoot. I am fairly versed in the use of duct tape. From looking at the picture, it took a lot of duct tape. It could be a whole new genre of art called “Duct Tart“. (The Superficial)
- I loved me some Bobby Brown back in the day and I don’t care what you think of me. Well it appears he’s heading off to jail to serve a 55 day sentence for driving under the influence. This will at least give him a chance to cool it now. Oh, he needs to slow it down, before he loses control. If not, every little step he takes a big ugly guy will be right there with him. (Rumor Fix)
- Remember David Arquette, the guy married to Courtney Cox? He was recently spotted out on the town and a guy thought to take his picture. I will say this, he hasn’t been using his new found free time to learn how to dress. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- At 8 pm tonight, there is no infallible person on the planet. I’m not a Catholic so a lot of the stuff surrounding the Pope seems crazy to me. Finally a video has surfaced showing how a lot of the current traditions came into being. I watched it and it seems to check out. (Cracked)
- Hot personality – Denise Austin from Getting Fit With Denise Austin, which aired on ESPN. She’s 56 if you care. (Best Eye Candy)