Take me to another place, take me to another land. Make me forget all that hurts me. Let me understand your plan. Arrested Development
Here’s the haps around the web for Wednesday.
- Not exactly TV related, but I thought it was interesting. I’m reading how a country wants to ban all forms of pornography, including online. Any guesses as to which country is trying to get this done? Iceland. Are you guys kidding me over there? It’s dark like 23 hours a day and you want to get rid of porn. (Heavy)
- Dancing With The Stars recently released it’s cast for season 16. So there have already been 15 seasons of this? So who are you more fired up to see dance – Ingo Rademacher or Lisa Vanderpump? I know, tough call. (Mediaite)
- I feel like I am becoming the all things Katherine Webb reporter. It’s not stalking if you just read about her on the internet is it? It’s not like I’ve priced tickets to go watch her practice diving, cause I haven’t. Oh, and it looks like there is trouble in paradise. Rumors abound that she might be breaking up with her Alabama QB boyfriend. How long are restraining orders good for? (Rumor Fix)
- I’m one of the people who generally can’t stand reality shows like Survivor, Big Brother, American Idol, or The Oscars (exception of course is The Joe Schmo Show, best thing on television). So this list of depressing reality show truths was pretty interesting to me. Things like, no Biggest Loser has ever kept the weight off. (Cracked)
- Cute actress of the day – Maggie Lawson from Psych. She is probably one of my favorite ones out there, and Psych is on tonight, so it seemed appropriate. (Maxim)