You may notice a rise in the quality of this segment next week. That’s because I’m officially on vacation next week. The family and I are heading up to camp in Michigan for a week.
So don’t get used to the fact this segment gets funnier and edgier for a week. I’ll be back in a week to pump out the same low level of junk you’ve come to expect.
With that, here’s around the web for Friday.
- You know you’ve lost your edge when Sesame Street parodies you. So before clicking the link, try to think of a show that you’d think would never be on Sesame Street. Hint – it’s not a zombie or horror show, but that’s all I’ll say. (Rickey)
- I don’t often talk real news in this segment, honestly my brain is mostly mush after all I read about on the internet. However, this whole Leah Remini leaving Scientology just took another interesting turn. (The Superficial)
- Back to the bottom of the barrel. Who wants to see former Disney star Vanessa Hudgens twerking? I know you perverts do. (Celeb Jihad)
- Farrah Abraham’s show cancelled before it even aired. Yeah!!!!!!! (Hollywoodite)
- I want to be the first to say that short hair does not look good on Beyonce. (Celebrity News Blog)
- How about a little glimpse into some of the things that make actors who they are. Here’s Amanda Seyfried talking about watching porn when she was 5 or 6 years old. (Fishwrapper)
- Who wore the sheer see-through dress better – Kate Upton or Blake Lively? I voted Blake, but it’s a tight race. (Too Fab)
- Ali Lohan had plastic surgery, and not the good kind. For the other Midwest Mike, the after picture it looks kind of Frippily. (Celeb Slam)
- How about some Friday Funnies. The kids over at College Humor just crank out material. They must spend a million bucks a day on 4 minute clips.
If your wingman had an air force. About a guy picking up chicks in a bar.
Why can’t you use your phones on planes. Freaking hilarious.
- Hot actress of the day – Kristin Kreuk from Beauty & The Beast.