My dog got skunked last night. For those of you that have never had the pleasure of washing a dog that has gotten a direct hit you’re really missing out. The concentrated smell of burning from a skunk is something special. It’s also fun as it always happens right before bed so it’s just what you want to do.
First world problems are a bear I know. Here’s what else is going on around the web for Tuesday.
- I don’t know why but I love all things Kesha. She has a new line of penis themed jewelry and I don’t hate her for it. It makes no sense. If it were a Kardashian I’d be up in arms. (Evil Beat)
- Sharon Stone was out and about in Vegas over the weekend sporting a new look that I am calling “hammer skirt”. For our younger readers that’s a reference to MC Hammer, look it up. (Bohomoth)
- So last week the Bachelorette doesn’t want to go on as the love of her life quit the show but apparently she’s rebounded from that “tragedy” to be engaged to one of the other guys? I don’t think she’s using the phrase love of her life correctly. (Rickey)
- Pandering alert – Jenna Fisher in a low cut dress. We are not proud over here. (G Celeb)
- Which Disney celeb just came out? (Popbytes)
- Man times are tough. Jeopardy has taken to screwing kids out of winning money on their show based on a spelling error. A 12 year old basically had the right answer but misspelled emancipation. I’ll take Alec is a douche for a $1,000 please. (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Jacinda Barrett from Zero Hour.