Thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than looking. J.W. Goethe
Here’s what is going on around the web for Thursday.
- Seriously, we can’t contain our excitement over here about Arrested Development. Former SNL cast member Kristen Wiig is set to join the cast. She will play a young Lucille Bluth. This is an awesome addition to an already phenomenal cast. (TV Guide)
- Picture of Minka Kelly at some Hollywood event. I was a super huge fan of Friday Night Lights. I didn’t start from the beginning because I thought I wouldn’t like it, but that was a great show. Oh, it looks likes it’s cold at the event FYI. (Drunken Stepfather)
- We are all happy over here to send Piers Morgan back to the UK, but we should probably all apologize to the UK for the following item. Heigi Montag and Spencer Pratt have moved overseas and are trying to start some type of career in England. Nobody deserves to have to ever spend more then 5 minutes speaking to either one of those two idiots. (Celeb Bitchy)
- So what were you doing when you were 17? This kid is out there on an Improv stage doing a standup routine that’s pretty good. (Youtube)
- Hot actress of the day – Stacy Dash from Clueless. (Fanpix)