If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song. The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I’ve had just enough time. The Band Perry
It’s back to school day for all my kids. Thanks to not shopping at JC Penny’s they hopefully will look their best.
Here’s what is going on around the web for Wednesday.
- While I was gone last week I was accused of being only interested in Farrah Abraham and that’s just not true. I also follow/stalk Courtney Stodden, who’s going to be on the cast of Celebrity Big Brother UK. Apology accepted. (Hollywoodite)
- So who wants to see Avril Lavigne and Winne Cooper from the Wonder Years make out? Certainly not me, so don’t click on this link and certainly don’t fast forward to the 2:50 point of the clip. Crisis averted. (D Listed)
- Who’s got a new business in the front, party in the back hairdo? This female celeb appropriately posted the pic on Instagram from McDonalds. (Pop Bytes)
- Can you believe there’s still such a thing as the VMA’s? That’s video music awards for our younger readers. Here’s a promo featuring Miley Cyrus doing what she does. You going to watch now? (Amy Grindhouse)
- I’m not sure what’s going on here, but here is Maria Menounos scissoring with other women. (G Celeb)
- Robin Williams is coming back to TV this fall. Here is a link to a guy that really had story line problems with his movie Mrs Doubtfire. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Moon Bloodgood from Falling Skies.