Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. Dave Berry
Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder. Anonymous
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? Stephan Wright
Here’s what is gong on around the web for Friday!
- As always we are here to help. In case you didn’t know, you can do so much more with lettuce now then just eat it. Apparently it can be used to make the world’s tackiest bikini. Just ask Courtney Stodden. It’s kind of funny that she’s doing this for PETA. You think PETA was happy about this? (Celeb Bitchy)
- Times are tough over at the X Factor. The prize for winning was cut by 80%. Every day we get a little closer to the end of these shows. (Rickey)
- When you buy a used cell phone, you run the risk of it being the one Justin Beiber rubbed against his privates and threw into a crowd at a recent concert. Good God Lemon. (The Superficial)
- Just for Midwest Mark, the Red Band trailer for We Are The Millers is out. If I’m going to see one movie this decade, this might be it. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- As we have become all movies all of the time, how about a preview of the upcoming Curse of Chucky. Who the hell thought this was a good idea? If a doll that creepy shows up at my house, I know Midwest Mark probably sent it to me. (Seriously OMG)
- How about some Friday Funnies. Anyone who has ever taken public transportation has undoubtedly been subjected to a speech by a pan handler looking for money. Here is a speech by a fake pan handler on a real subway car that is hilarious. By the end of it, the passengers are laughing as well. (College Humor)
- Hot actress of the day – Gugu Mbatha-Raw from Touch.