– Pink Floyd
It turns out that I was so popular filling in for Midwest Mo last week while he was on vacation that I am being called back in to service. Just when I think I’m out, they keep pulling me back in. Me and Michael Corleone have a lot in common. I’ll be doing your Around the Web on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on so at least 2 days a week it will be worth reading. Here’s the news from around the web for Tuesday. Click on some links won’t you?
- Have you wondered what the cast of Seinfeld has been up to lately? Well, other than Michael Richards because you all know what happened to him. Seinfeld has been off the air since 1998. 1998! If you want to know what the cast has been doing for the last 15 years, we can let you know. (Imgur)
- For every good spin off (The Jeffersons), there are plenty of terrible ones. Since we love lists here, and so do you, here is one of the most baffling spin offs in TV history. (Cracked.com)
- We had lots of luck yesterday with girls in bikinis and since we are not dumb here, we are going to do more of the same today. I have no idea who Rita Rusic is but the Brits seem to think she’s important enough to follow around while she’s on vacation. Apparently she is 53 and when you see these bikini pictures of her, you won’t believe it. Hang on while I continue to stuff my face. (DailyMail)
- Don’t you love when celebrities try to pretend to be like the rest of us? Every gorgeous movie star and model always says the same thing. They were all ugly in high school and no one wanted to date them blah blah blah. Right. Well Jessica Alba is getting in on that action if you can believe it. She claims that she has flaws but I’m not buying it. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Sad news yesterday with news of the death of former Disney star Lee Thompson Young. Instead of focusing on how he died, let’s focus instead on how he lived and remember some of his best roles. (Eonline)
- Hot actress of the day: Devin Brugman from you know that thing that she acted in that one time that is allowing me to call her an actress so I can post pictures of her? Yea. That one. (Barnorama)