Bear down Chicago Bears. Make every play clear the way to victory. Bear down Chicago Bears put up a fight with a might so fearlessly. We’ll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation. Bear down Chicago Bears and let them know why you’re wearing the crown. You’re the pride and joy of Illinois Bear Down, Chicago Bears!
Happy victory Friday everyone! Can you believe we’ve made it to the weekend? It’s been a joy filling in for Midwest Mo this week for ATW. He will return next week with all the Farrah Abraham news you can handle. So here we go with news from around the web for victory Friday.
- Remember Steven King’s Misery? Of course you do. It’s hard to forget that movie and it made Kathy Bates a star. Well it was based on a true story and the nurse that King based his story on is back in the news. (Newsmax)
- There are people out there with lots and lots of free time on their hands. Someone out there went and made a movie poster for every fake movie that was mentioned in Seinfeld. (Unreality)
- News for the 10s of Glee fans that are tenaciously holding on to that show. Showrunner Ryan Murphy gives a hint as to how the hard-hitting drama will deal with the death of Cory Monteith. It will be appointment television I’m sure. (Rickey)
- Remember Madonna had a daughter named Lourdes? Well apparently Lourdes is all grown up but is still wearing a bikini from when she was younger. At least that what these pictures look like. If you don’t get my meaning here, let me do some pandering, click on this link for pictures of Madonna’s hot daughter Lourdes in a tiny bikini. (Celebslam)
- Harrison Ford appeared on Conan O’Brien recently and O’Brien wanted to pay Ford $1000 for a secret about the upcoming Star Wars VII. The interaction is very funny and worth watching. (Seriously OMG)