Any minute now my ship is coming in. I’ll keep checking the horizon. I’ll stand on the bow feel the waves come crashing down, down, down on me. And you say, be still my love. Open up your heart. Let the light shine in. But don’t you understand? I already have a plan. I’m waiting for my real life to begin.
– Colin James Hay
It’s Thursday folks. The weekend is almost here. Let’s get to the news from around the web.
- Being that we are from Chicago here at MWTVG, we are always proud when Chicago makes the news and we couldn’t be more proud when one of our esteemed politicians does the city of Chicago proud. Jesse Jackson Jr. will be making license plates with a who’s who list of Chicago politicians for the next couple of years it seems. (Chicago Tribune)
- Have you ever noticed how Hollywood likes to copy things? If someone has a good idea, rest assured that there will be copies of that idea out in no time. Well here is an example of what I’m talking about. These are 30 twin movies that were released by Hollywood at nearly the same time. (Imgur)
- Ashton Kutcher’s acceptance speech at the Kid’s Choice Awards has been making the rounds on Facebook and with good reason. The speech is fantastic. If you had a negative opinion of Ashton Kutcher, you should watch this video and you should read more about the things he is doing with his fame and fortune. He’s rich, he’s famous, and he’s good looking. All reasons why we should hate this guy but, he’s really too good of a guy to hate. Watch his speech if you haven’t yet. (Tech Crunch)
- What happens when you let Lord of the Rings fame go to your head? You turn in to Dominic Monaghan. Apparently, Merry doesn’t like to be told no. For anyone who has ever sent out a drunk text that they regretted later, read these texts from Dominic and you will definitely feel better about yourself. (Bohomoth)
- I know that you have probably been asking yourself just about every day, “what ever happened to Kate and the kids from John and Kate plus 8?” Well I for one don’t want you to have to endure the mental torture of not knowing. (Starcasm)
Hot actress of the day: Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory. (Heavy)