Well we’re big rock singers we got golden fingers and we’re loved every where we go. We sing about beauty and we sing about truth at ten thousand dollars a show. We take all kinds of pills that give us all kinds of thrills but the only thrill we’ve never known, is the thrill that will getcha when you get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone.
– Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to win on The Price is Right? Here is an interview with a woman who won the show case showdown. (A.V. Club)
- One segment of our fans likes us to post pictures of hot women and the other segment (yes we only have 2 segments of a fan base) wants us to post pictures of stars looking like regular folk. Here is one for the latter fan base. Gwyneth Paltrow going out sans makeup for charity in the Hamptons. (Celebitchy)
- Remember when U2 stole back the song Helter Skelter from Charles Manson for The Beatles? We have another case of an artist taking back a song for the original singer. In this case, a country singer takes back I will Always Love You from Whitney Houston and he kills it. You have to see this. (The Chive)
- So you think time travel is all fun and games do you? Well the scientists and Cracked.com have done their research and have discovered that time travel can cause problems. Their research material? The movies. Serious stuff here folks. We are trying to save the world here. (Cracked.com)
- Because you fans can’t seem to get enough Breaking Bad news, we’ve got someone who put together 12 of the funniest moments from the show about a guy who turns in to one of the biggest dealers of the most destructive drugs in history. Who says there can’t be funny moments in destroying lives? (Television Without Pity)