– Homer J. Simpson
It’s Tuesday everyone. We aren’t really that much closer to the weekend but at least it’s not Monday. Let’s take a look at what’s going on around the web today.
- Is Lindsay Lohan’s career finally over? Well she had a new movie come out this past weekend and judging from the box office results, you had no idea that she had a new movie coming out this weekend. Who would have guessed that a movie starring Lindsey Lohan and real life porn star James Deen wouldn’t do well? Apparently, all of America, that’s who. (The Daily Mail)
- Is it possible to pick up the pieces after a relationship with Brittany Spears? Kevin Federline sure hopes so. That hard-hitting news organization E has the exclusive on Kevin Federline’s wedding and they even have the proposal video. In true classy fashion, E didn’t even refer to him by name. They called him Brittany Spears’ ex-hubby. Be sure to check out the emotional proposal video. (Eonline)
- We all have a little bit of Brad Pitt envy. It’s only natural. He’s good looking and rich and the ladies just love him. This contestant on The Family Feud however takes Bradd Pitt envy to a whole new level. (Seriously OMG)
- Because Midwest Mo seems to have made it his mission to keep you all informed of what Farrah Abraham is up to, I had to go and search for the latest news and guess what? I wasn’t disappointed. Can you say sequel? (Hollywood Life)
- There has been a lot of Breaking Bad love in the media as of late what with them blowing their ratings record out of the water and all. Not everyone is a fan of Breaking Bad. Here is a very interesting article by Stephen Bowie making a case against Breaking Bad. (A.V. Club)
- When robots were first envisioned and then started being built, you know that those pioneers had such high hopes for their inventions. We are humans though and no matter what, we will find a way to take any invention and turn it in to a way to make us all fatter. (Singularity Hub)