Forget the Cafe Latte, screw the raspberry iced tea. A Malibu and Coke for you, a G ‘n’ T for me. Alcohol, your songs resolve like my life never will. When someone else is pickin’ up the bill. I love you more than I did the week before I discovered alcohol. BNL
Here is what’s going on around the web for Thursday.
- Interesting article on why we have to watch so much of The Bachelor. Basically, it’s a ratings dynamo so ABC uses it to beat down other network shows. For example, ABC had an extra episode already filmed of The Bachelor without a specific airtime set. It put it up against NBC’s Smash knowing it would cripple the fledgling show. So maybe the network execs aren’t all as stupid as I think, but that is an awfully low bar for them to clear. (TV Guide)
- Elisha Cuthbert named TV’s most beautiful woman. I don’t even think she’s the hottest woman on her own show, but what do I know. (Maxim)
- No way it’s true, but rumors abound that Honey Boo Boo’s mom could be a contestant on Dancing With the Stars. I feel sorry for the male dancer that gets this assignment. (Extra TV)
- Mark Wahlberg got drunk on British TV show and challenged the host to a fight. Sure it was inappropriate, but at least it was entertaining. (The Superficial)
- Hot actress of the day – Poppy Montgomery from Without A Trace (side note, she is Phil Donahue’s daughter). (Lazy Girls)