I’ve been trying to do what’s right, I’ve been living a lonely life. I’ve been sleeping here instead, I’ve been sleeping in my bed. Sleeping in my bed. I belong with you, you belong with me, you’re my sweetheart. The Lumineers
Here’s the haps around the web for around the web 2-13-13.
- I hesitate to speak poorly of Up All Night as it’s an NBC sitcom and there are just so few network sitcoms left these days. It has a dedicated following, that aren’t very nice when you argue with them about how bad the show is. Anyway, there have been a bunch of creative differences which caused Christina Applegate to leave the show and yet it’s still going forward? Good luck with that. (Huffington Post)
- In Tony Randall I mean Alec Baldwin news, he and his wife announce they are having a baby. Alec is 54 and his current wife is 28. I never quite understand these relationships. I’m a 44 year old white male and can barely fathom what twenty somethings are into with their tweets, instagrams, and loud music. But, I’m still glad to see the 54 year old Alec Baldwin is staying young. (Too Fab)
- Ladies, Kim Kardashian keeps raising the bar when it comes to fashion. What could it be you ask? How about leather maternity wear. Makes sense, you know for when you want to find the most restrictive, uncomfortable, and heat retaining item of clothing. Hey, if having a child were easy men would do it. You still gotta represent when you go out to the clubs. I predict this will be a major new trend, especially here in the Midwest. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Part of our mission is to educate our followers to any dangers that might be out there. I drink a lot of pop (not soda) so when I found out a woman recently died from over consuming the sweet sweet nectar, I was a little concerned. A little digging revealed that she was drinking 18 pints a day for a total of 7,000 calories. So there you go. For safety purposes we now know the amount you cannot safely drink, so try to stay under these quantities. (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Michelle Dockery from Downton Abbey. (Star Pulse)