I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Here’s the haps around the web for Tuesday.
- CBS sent out a memo warning celebs and performers to wear appropriate clothing. It appears some of them didn’t get the memo. Although, it fairness, it seemed relatively tame. (TV Guide)
- Kat Dennings was at the Grammy’s yesterday because CBS promotes her show every chance they get. The author thought she looked good and suggested that she attend other award shows, bar mitzvahs, and the grand opening of his pants. I know it’s juvenile, but I thought it was funny. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Holy frightening nightmare Batman. Madonna has recently figured out how to post pictures to Instagram. Based on her first 2 posts it would have been better had she not learned this technology. (D Listed)
- Courtney Stodden has now released 1 more music video than you. It’s true, she was at some club with her pedophile husband to promote her new video called reality. Let’s play a game. See how far you can make it through the video before you have to turn it off. I am ashamed to say I made it 58 seconds, which may have set the new record. Somebody check with Guinness. (E Oline)
- Hot actress of the day – Chyler Leigh from Grey’s Anatomy. (Google)