That’s me in the corner. That’s me in the spotlight. Losing my religion. Trying to keep up with you, and I don’t know if I can do it. Oh no I’ve said too much
I haven’t said enough.
Here’s is what is happening around the web for Friday.
- In yuck news, Bieber allegedly cheated on Selena with Rihanna. Sounds like that song from when we were kids. Selena, Bobina, me my mo mana, Rihanna or something like that. Anyway, which one do you think felt worse the next morning? I have to believe it was Rihanna. I imagine Rihanna was like, “Hey if you don’t mind can you not tell Chris Brown about this, seriously he will mess your stuff up. Seriously, he crazy.” (Heavy)
- Are a lot of people out there really clamoring for a Saved by the Bell reunion? I could see Seinfeld, Cheers, Friends, or Dallas (oh wait they are already doing that one). I can’t believe there are people who are thinking to themselves I wonder what Screech is up to? I know what job Elizabeth Berkly could have on the reunion. (TV Guide)
- You thought after 2 days in a row of talking about the Superbowl kiss, I’d be done right. I didn’t get to the point of nearly 6 loyal followers by not beating a dead horse (that’s actually exactly how I got here). Supermodel Bar Rafaeli appeared on Leno to recreate the “kiss”. There was a slight twist on the kiss that you just have to see. The funny thing is, it looked more natural than the actual commercial. (Seriously OMG)
- In what promises to be the lowest rated Grammy’s ever, CBS has warned pop stars to not wear “problematic” clothing that could potentially expose their breasts or buttocks. This includes any thong type costume or sheer clothing. I hope they are still allowed to simulate sexual intercourse with 27 different back-up dancers. You can have your thongs and sheer clothes, just don’t screw with the performers right to thrust their pelvis. (Pop Crush)
- Girl next door of the day actress – Keri Russell from the Americans. (Egotastic)