The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money. David Richerby
I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am. Homer Simpson
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them, the police call it indecent exposure, but whatever. Unknown
And with that, here’s what is going on around the web for Friday!
- Did you know there is some campaign called “Protect The Skin You’re In“? It’s supposedly to promote skin cancer awareness, but best I can tell it’s just to get celebs to pose naked and sell T-Shirts. Speaking of which, here’s Miley Cyrus on one of the T-Shirts. (Seriously OMG)
- I know it’s only July, but Christmas came early this year. Courtney Stodden and her creepy husband have made a “how to” sex tape for couples. Please watch the video of the couple talking about it. I don’t want to be the only one who watched it. (Fishwrapper)
- Ashley Benson mocks Amanda Byne’s mental illness in a recent twitter pic. The more disturbing part is the poll at the bottom of the link where more people find it funny then inappropriate. (Too Fab)
- I stand by my Oompa Loompa statement from early this week in reference to Snooki. Take a look at this pic of her grabbing J Wows, let’s just say grand tetons. Is there some forced perspective going on in this shot? She looks 3 feet tall. (Reality Tea)
- One of our obsessed bordering on stalker fans commented this week that she likes it when I post links to pics of celebs looking like us. Well here’s one of Kaley Cuoco trying to go unnoticed. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- In honor of Midwest Mark, here’s a link to some guy called Trailer Trash Reviewer. He has a funny review of how RIPD is exactly the same movie as Men In Black. See, I’m aware of movies, it’s just there hasn’t been a good one since Ghostbusters, so what’s the point. (Funny or Die)
- Hot actress of the day – Laurie Holden from The Walking Dead.