We were kicking around some new name ideas for the site and floated out Midwest Mo and Friends. Apparently just the thought of reading only my posts sent two-thirds of our traffic back to their favorite porn site. So fine, that’s out but how about Midwest TV Guys and Mark.
As you mull that over, here’s what else is going on around the web for Thursday.
- Nothing lasts forever and unfortunately that includes Jason Sudeikis’ run on SNL. That will give him more time to spend with Olivia Wilde and frankly, I can’t blame him for that choice. (Buzz Feed)
- If it were almost anyone else, the inscription on Whitney Houston’s tombstone would be annoying. For her it’s appropriate. (Celebeater)
- I’m calling no way on this one. Check out the supposed au natural Lady Gaga twitter pic. Normally I can at least see some resemblance but not with this one. (Bohomoth)
- Amy Adams as a blond? I’m voting against it see what you think. (Seriously OMG)
- No question Aubrey Plaza marches to the beat of her own drum. But this clip on Conan talking about self pleasuring herself in some movie is pretty funny. (The Superficial)
- Hot actress of the day – Willa Holland from Arrow.