Kicking around a new name for our website – Midwest Mo and Friends. It would be a website basically written by me, but occasionally a guy would post random movie reviews and some other guy would post articles once every two weeks or so.
Somehow we are supposed to have 108% humidity today. Kidding, but here’s what else is going on around the web for a steamy and sticky Monday.
- Guess which old person knows how to use Twitter? Give up? It’s none other than Geraldo Rivera. He tweeted a picture of himself in nothing buy a small towel with the caption 70 is the new 50. I saw the picture so now you must suffer as well. (SOMG)
- I don’t understand how some people are stars. Take Vanessa Hudgens for example. Here’s a picture of her with her no name friend in bikinis. How is her friend not more famous then her? (G Celeb)
- Ryan Murphy talks about Glee’s plans post Cory Monteith’s death. In the end he says, we felt it best to get back to work and be around other people who cared for him. I’m sure the truck load of money that shows up to your house might have had something to do with it. No? You are just a good guy. My bad. (Rickey)
- Just goes to show you, money can’t buy you a brain. Tamara Ecclestone is some famous British personality who apparently hasn’t quite figured out how the sun works. Can you say Ooompa Loompa. FYI, that was the answer to last weeks ATW question. (Celebrities)
- PSA #409 – if the police are chasing you, do not throw you baby at them to attempt to get away. You wouldn’t think we’d need a public service announcement on this one, but here you go. (Starcasm)