Mama told me when I was young. Come sit beside me my only son. And listen closely to what I say. And if you do this it’ll help you some sunny day. Oh, take your time, don’t live to fast. Troubles will come and they will pass. You’ll find a woman, you’ll find love, and don’t forget son, there’s someone up above. And be a simple kind of man, oh won’t you do this for me son, if you can. Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Here’s around the web for Friday!
- We’ve finally hit rock bottom. A new show called Top Hookers is coming out this Summer. I understand that to some it’s known as the world’s oldest profession and that even Jesus was known to associate with them, but do we really need this type of show? I’m talking about fishing by the way, what were you thinking the show was about? You seriously need to consider some of your life choices that have gotten you to this point. (TV Guide)
- I posted yesterday regarding Ron Jeremy having an aneurism and needing surgery. Fox News posted an update about his condition (anybody else think Fox covering this is weird) and it appears that he will be OK but will have to stay in the hospital for at least 2 weeks. I have a feeling we may have been punked here. This sounds like the plot to most of his movies. (Fox News)
- At times, we break form and discuss issues not necessarily related to TV and this is one of those times. It appears that large breasted women are being severely discriminated against in North Korea. This is terrible and I hope that Sean Penn sees this and feels the need to get involved to right this horrific wrong. (Fox News)
- MTV has yet another show that we will have to watch and discuss. It’s Kei$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. According to the press release it will give her fans a chance to see her as we never have before. Short of her releasing a sex tape what more could we not know about her? (Starcasm)
- Hot actress of the day – Toks Olagundoye from The Neighbors. (AALBC)