Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment would you capture it or just let it slip? Eminem
It’s an early Wednesday morning, and as of this moment I have no idea who won the All Star game last night, do you? Anyway, as always, here’s what is going on around the web.
- I’m not sure how much cocaine $2 million buys, but Lindsey Lohan is about to find out, courtesy of Oprah Winfrey. That’s how much Oprah is paying Lindsey for her first post rehab interview. (Celeb Bitchy)
- Medical science has come a long way. 2 men can now conceive and and have a child without a woman. So congratulations to Josh Duhamel and Fergie for this miracle. (Amy Grindhouse)
- Florida is now going to have 1 less tourist due to its “Stand Your Ground” law. Singer Stevie Wonder is done with Florida until that law is repealed. Before you think someone might try to trick him by lying to him about his whereabouts, Florida smells funny, so he’d know. (D Listed)
- It’s like Miley Cyrus is posing for a before and after picture. (Drunken Stepfather)
- Would you like to get a happy ending massage from this? (Seriously OMG)
- You stay classy Westboro Baptist Church. They are planning on picketing Cory Monteith’s funeral. What would Jesus do indeed. (Fish Wrapper)