15 there’s still time for you, time to buy and time to choose.
Hey 15, there’s never a wish better than this, when you only got a hundred years to live. Five For Fighting
We had a beautiful weekend here in Chicago and now it’s Monday. Oh well, here’s what is going on around the web.
- If you could only pick one British actress to party with, I would pick Helen Mirren. Check out the shoes she wore to the premier of Red 2. (Too Fab)
- In news that would have been big in 1990, Jenny McCarthy is dating Donnie Wahlberg from New Kids On The Block. Does this mean in 2035 we are going to still be talking about who Selena Gomez is dating? (Evil Beat)
- I often question female celebs on how they continually forget to wear a bra in public. Not this time. Lady Gaga is out and about in NY city and she did not forget to wear a bra. Nope, she forgot to wear a shirt. Is this a new trend? We can call it “bra-ing”. (News.Com)
- Did David Spade get Catfished? (Funny or Die)
- This Taylor Swift parody is kind of freaky. They guy dressed like Taylor Swift and looks awful. Yet he has a good voice and even though it’s a parody song, if you don’t listen to the words it sounds pretty good. So confusing. (Funny of Die)