You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is.
Here is what’s happening around the web for Tuesday.
- I hate it when a show I like doesn’t make it. Ben & Kate was recently pulled from FOX’S lineup, which most likely means cancellation. I will admit it started slow, but they seemed to hit their stride recently and the show was really funny. In today’s TV environment, you either make it in the first 3-4 weeks are you are done. As they say, if Seinfeld started in today’s market, it would have never made it. I hope to see Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson in future projects. (Is My Show Cancelled)
- Yesterday, I brought up how Matt Damon hijacked the Jimmy Kimmel Live Show. I go to bed way before this show ever airs so I didn’t see it. Apparently, Nicole Kidman gave Jimmy Kimmel a lap dance while he was tied up. Why can’t Nicole Kidman counsel Cameron Diaz rather than Gwyneth Paltrow. (Lainey Gossip)
- Midwest Mark does a fantastic job of covering Buckwild, but we don’t have access to all of the information other sites do, yet. So here’s an interview with guy who is not officially a cast member discussing things that went on off the set. (Starcasm)
- Jennifer Lopez is making some interesting fashion choices lately. I recently commented on how she had a bad makeup job. Now, she showed up to the Parker premier in Las Vegas in a dress that highlighted the fact she was not wearing any underwear. Not in that way you pervert. Just go take a look, and you tell me what you think. (Yeaaaah)
- Hot actress of the day – Naya Rivera from Glee. (Official Man Card)