Girls have an unfair advantage over men: If they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
Here’s around the web, it’s Friday people.
- Jennifer Lopez make-up fail at the Golden Globes. I’m not going to lie to you, way back when we started this website I would have bet money against ever caring about this kind of stuff. It’s OK though, my soul has already become numb to a lot of the petty stuff, I barely even felt a twinge when I wrote this. (Yeaaah)
- I guess it’s better to address the problem up front, but man this seems awfully early for this. Sofia Vergara and her Fiance are in couples counseling ahead of their wedding at her insistence. How’s that session go? Fiance says, “She screams at me in words I can’t understand all the time. It’s like I’m living with a feral cat in heat.” Counselor says, “Sofia, put down the knife and tell me how that makes you feel.” (TV Guide)
- Shia LaBeouf (he appeared in 66 episodes of Even Stevens on The Disney Channel so it counts) sent in sex tapes of him and his girlfriend to the director of a The Nymphomaniac. Says LaBeouf, “I sent Von Trier videotapes of me and my girlfriend having sex and that’s how I got the job.” I’ll reserve judgment, but I’m thinking Marky Mark should have gotten the part. (Amy Grindhouse)
- In we must stop Gwyneth Paltrow at all costs news, Gwyneth for some reason has recently taken charge of Cameron Diaz’s life. This includes everything from finances to dating. Her current advice to Cameron? No sex for a year, because men are a distraction. Men are a distraction? Have you seen Cameron Diaz’s in a bathing suit? Yeah, men are the problem. (The Loop)
- Redheads are hot actress of the day – Jane Levy from Suburgatory. (Maxim)