Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now you got someone to blame? You say, give me my around the web for today. Happy Wednesday!
- I’m on the TV Guide site looking for articles and come across this – Jeff Probst interviewed a woman who can’t stop having orgasms. My initial thought wasn’t about the woman but rather, where did he interview her? Did he meet her in a bar or on the street or an island? Turns out, he has his own show which is news to me as he has about as much personality as Tom Bergeron or Bob Saget from AFV. (TV Guide)
- So Danica Patrick has officially filed for divorce from her husband according to The Huffington Post. There were some interesting items in the article. Danica is only 30, which is amazing as it feels like she has been around for at least 15 years. She announced her intention to get a divorce last year on Facebook, which is how I would do it if I ever did it, you know keep it classy. Oh, her soon to be ex is 17 years older than her or 47 years old, which isn’t weird at all. I hope this all goes well for Danica and frees her up date one of the Go Daddy girls. (Huffington Post)
- Author calling Megan Fox crazy for her religious beliefs. Look, I’m all on board that she is crazy, but I’m not quite willing to go there because of her beliefs. It’s not like she’s a Scientologist for crying out loud. (The Superficial)
- Just because, here are the 20 worst photos ever taken according to Google. (World Wide Interweb)
- Cute actress of the day -Lynsey Bartilson from GROUNDED FOR LIFE. (Exposay)