Yo, I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want, I want, I want, around the web. Happy Tuesday. Here’s what’s going on around the web for 1-15-13.
- It’s the day after the Golden Globes (in my world anyway) and what are all the websites talking about? Yes, it’s who wore it best time. (US Weekly)
- CBS is developing a show for comedian Jim Gaffigan. We have covered some of his work before and look forward to giving this new show a chance. (Inside TV)
- Coroner releases new information in Natalie Wood’s death. Let’s see, that happened more than 30 years ago, so hopefully we are getting closer to finding the real killer in the OJ Simpson case. (Huffington Post)
- I consider myself to be a regular guy who is aware that the internet has various types of porn out there, but this one is new to me. Tony Lindsey from HERE COMES HONEY BOO, wants to cash in on the latest crazy – redneck porn. Your welcome, now you too are aware of this ridiculous fact. (TMZ)
- Hot actress of the day – Marg Helgenberger from CSI: Las Vegas. (Lazy Girls)