And all the roads we had to walk were winding, and all the lights that light the way are blinding, there are many things that I’d like to say to you, so here’s the best of around the web for 1-14-13. Happy Monday!
- What, ALL MY BABIES MAMAS is racist? Come on a show about a rapper that has 12 kids with 10 different women can’t be racist. Apparently, some civil rights organizations are seeing it differently. They claim that somehow the portrayal perpetrates a negative stereotype. Oxygen claims that the show does not portray any negative stereotypes but just follows the story of one unique family. I’m calling BS on Oxygen. A rapper? Baby Mamas? Sure, you’re not portraying a stereotype. (Hollywood Reporter)
- As I scour the web, I am constantly looking for interesting thought provoking links. Well, that is probably why our traffic isn’t as high as other sites. So, here’s US Weekly giving you celebrity nip slips. That is some high brow journalism over there. Are the pictures in the who didn’t wear it better section? (US Weekly)
- Noah Cyrus just turned 13 and the pics of her from at her party look like children and family services is way too late. (The Superficial)
- In only in Hollywood news, Angus T Jones, the kid on TWO & A HALF MEN, is set to make his first appearance on the show since his internet rant telling us not to watch the show. So what are the plans to welcome him back? They are giving him a new love interest – Jaime Pressly. That’ll teach him. Hey Chuck Lorre, I hate your show too. Can you send over Katherine Webb? (Deadline)
- Hot actress of the day – Claire Danes from HOMELAND. (GQ)